Learn how to make these cute, simple Ice Cream Cone cake pops! I LOVE these as they don’t need cake pop stands and are so cute and easy to make! –SUBSCRIBE …
Please do share this post about How To Make Ice Cream Balls if you like it.
- Make pint of ice cream anywhere! Includes new inflatable cover!
- Constructed from a durable co-polyester for the outer ball and an aluminum canister to hold the ice cream ingredients.
- The ball is approximately 8-Inch in diameter. It weighs about 2 lbs. when empty and 7 lbs. when full.
- Inflatable cover insulates and provides cushioned fun when making ice cream.
- Includes plastic wrench to remove lids, a recipe booklet, and monster stickers.
With the unique YayLabs! Ice Cream Maker, you can make ice cream anywhere! You don’t need electricity, just add ice and rock salt in one end and ice cream mix in the other end–then have a ball as you shake it, pass it or roll it! The ice cream mix can be as simple as cream, sugar and vanilla. Inflatable cover cushions and insulates the ball for even more fun! Includes one set of monster stickers. Made of durable materials, it’s lightweight, portable and easy to clean. It’s ideal for Camp
List Price: $ 39.99
Price: $ 39.99